City: Cusco, Mountains // Activities: Zipline, ATV //
This activity combines great tourist attractions of Cusco with fun activities. After being picked up in the center of Cusco (close to Plaza de Armas) you will be on the road for approximately 1 hour until reaching the starting point of the ATV tour. From this point, you will enjoy the quad biking tour for around 2 hours crossing stones, streets and muddy roads (depending on the weather) passing and visiting Moray and the Salt mines of Maras for a short moment. Then you'll be the road again for 10 minutes until reaching the Racchi community, a place in the middle of a beautiful landscape, to start the Zipline experience. You will feel the sensation of flying on 4 different lines while enjoying breathtaking views of the Sacred Valley. Afterwards, you will head back to Cusco. Get ready for this exciting combination!
Video of the zipline experience in Cusco's Sacred Valley:
- Both way transport
- Experimented instructor for both activities
- Equipment for zipline and for ATV tour
- 4 lines between 200m-600m
- Visit of the archaeological center of Moray and of the Maras Salt Mines
- Entrance to Moray and Maras salt mines (Cusco tourist ticket)
- Optional: Pickup from
- Ollantaytambo and Drop-off in Ollantaytambo: 80 soles
- Ollantaytambo and Drop-off in Cusco: 80 soles
- 7:00 am - 2:30 pm
- 11:30 am - 6:30 pm
- Bring water and some snacks
- Wear comfortable clothes for the activity
- Wear shoes (not possible with sandals)
- Take your camera and a windbreaker jacket with you
Terms of Reservation:
- Minimum 2 days before
- The minimum age is 6 years
- Minimum 2 passengers for the tour to take place
Terms of Cancelation:
- If you cancel the zipline tour in Cusco up to 2 days before, you will receive a refund of 100%.
- There won't be any refunds if you cancel less than 2 days before the start.
Pickup / Drop-off:
- Pickup from your hotel (only if it's within a radius of 3 blocks from the Plaza de Armas, no pickup from San Blas), if your hotel is farther away you will be picked up at the fountain in the middle of the Plaza de Armas in Cusco.
- Drop-off at Plaza de Armas