City: Tarapoto, Jungle // Activities: Boat tour, waterfall excursion //
The beautiful Peruvian jungle opens its doors for you to visit and offers you an unforgettable experience. With this tour to Tarapoto you will be part of a great adventure. Enjoy the beautiful sceneries that you can find in its nature and let the waterfalls take your breath away. Discover the most amazing rivers, animals you have never seen before and of course some typical culinary highlights of the Peruvian jungle. What are you waiting for? It's time to visit the Peruvian Amazon!
DAY 1: ARRIVAL AT THE HOTEL + FREE EVENING
Arrival and transfer to the Tucan Suites (free welcome drink). Afternoon on your own. Overnight at Tucan Suites.
DAY 2: TOUR TO AHUASHIYACU WATERFALLS + TRANSFER TO PUMARINI
Breakfast and then, trip to the Ahuashiyacu Waterfalls located in the jungle of the Cerro Escalera.Transfer to Pumarinri following the rivers Mayo and Huallaga. Overnight at Pumarinri.
DAY 3: TOUR TO PUCAYAQUILLO WATERFALLS + COCA CIRCUIT
Trip from the jungle to the Pucayaquillo Waterfalls. Lunch, visit to the coca circuit and an opportunity to take pictures of the poison dart frogs. Overnight at Pumarinri.
DAY 4: BOAT TOUR + AIRPORT TRANSFER
Boat tour through Huallaga and Bajo Mayo. Dinner and transfer to the airport.
IMPORTANT: The order will depend on the arrival date at the hotel/lodge. The order of the activities in this itinerary is only illustrative.
- For 1 person based on a triple or double bed
- Transfer from the airport to Tarapoto and to Tucan Suites
- 1 night at Tucan Suites
- 2 nights at Pumarinri
- 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners
- Trip to the Ahuashiyacu Waterfalls
- Visit to the waterfalls and jungle of Pucayaquillo, coca circuit and pictures of the poison dart frogs.
- Boat tour through Huallaga and Bajo Mayo
- Transfer from Pumarinri to the Tarapoto airport
- Extra fees
- English guide (60$ per day for groups of 1 to 7 people)
- Check-in: 3:00 pm
- Check-out: 1:00 pm
4 days and 3 nights
- Bring light comfortable clothes to walk through the jungle
- Bring sneakers with good grip for excursions and sandals as well as swimsuits
- Bring hats or caps, sunglasses, sunblock and mosquito repellent
- Always carry a bottle of water or some beverage to keep yourself.
- If you need any specific medication, don’t forget to take it with you.
Terms of Reservation:
- Minimum 2 people
- Does not apply to holidays and busy seasons
- Check availability before reservation
Terms of Reservation:
- The trips and excursions can be rescheduled or cancelled due to internal dispositions and/or events that the operator can’t control like the weather, closed roads, etc.
- If you cancel a reservation, the refund policy will take as reference the start date of the chosen program or hotel reservation.
|Refund of 90%||Refund of 50%||No refund|
|High season||More than 15 days||7-15 days||No show / 1-6 days|
|Low season||More than 30 days||15-30 days||No show / 15 days|
- These activities have been designed considering an arrival and a departure in the afternoon. For different arrivals by plane or bus, a different schedule will be arranged.
- The IGV isn’t included in these prices because the operator is exempted from tax (only in the Amazon).
- Additional price for a single bed: S/. 75 per night. In the main season, the additional price is S/. 150 per night.
- Children from 3 to 12 years: S/. 75 per night. Children under 3 years do not pay (food or seats in the busses not included)
- Tour in Spanish. Check availability and prices in other languages.
- The provider is not responsible for any delays in transfers due to roads closed by weather conditions, social problems or any other event that the agency can’t be responsible for like missed flights or missed transfers.
Information about the Local Operator:
We only select the best tour operators whose services comply with our security standards, good equipment and a fair price for every destination.
After having made the purchase you receive an e-mail with the complete contact information of the local tour operator.