City: Tarapoto, Jungle // Activities: Boat tour, waterfall excursion //
No idea what are the best things to do in Tarapoto? Experience an amazing journey in the Peruvian jungle to the different must-go places in Tarapoto. Enjoy the beauty of its landscapes and travel through its magnificent rivers in an incredible adventure. With this tour in Tarapoto you will experience an extraordinary trip that includes waterfalls and spectacular circuits. Visit the Peruvian Amazon for yourself, you will not regret it because just like magic it will charge your body with pure energy and new impressions.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL AT HOTEL + FREE EVENING
Transfer to Pumarinri following the rivers Mayo and Huallaga. Overnight stay at Pumarinri.
DAY 2: TOUR TO THE PUCAYAQUILLO WATERFALLS
Trip from the jungle to the Pucayaquillo Waterfalls. Lunch, visit to the coca circuit and an opportunity to take pictures of the poison dart frogs. Overnight stay at Pumarinri.
DAY 3: BOAT TOUR + AIRPORT TRANSFER
Boat tour through Huallaga and Bajo Mayo. Dinner and transfer to the airport.
IMPORTANT: The order will depend on the arrival date at the hotel/lodge. The order of the activities in this itinerary is only illustrative.
- For 1 person based on a triple or double bed
- Transfer from the airport to Tarapoto and to Pumarinri
- 2 nights at Pumarinri
- 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners
- Visit to the waterfalls and jungle of Pucayaquillo, coca circuit and pictures of the poison dart frogs.
- Boat tour through Huallaga and Bajo Mayo
- Transfer from Pumarinri to the Tarapoto airport
- Plane tickets
- Extra fees
- English guide (cost: $ 60 per day for groups of 1 to 7 people)
- Check-in: 3:00 pm
- Check-out: 1:00 pm
3 days and 2 nights
- Bring light comfortable clothes to walk through the jungle
- Bring sneakers with good grip for excursions and sandals as well as swimsuits
- Bring hats or caps, sunglasses, sunblock and mosquito repellent
- Always carry a bottle of water or some beverage to keep yourself.
- If you need any specific medication, don’t forget to take it with you.
Terms of Reservation:
- Minimum 2 people
- Does not apply to holidays and busy seasons
- Check availability before reservation
Terms of Cancelation:
- The trips and excursions can be rescheduled or cancelled due to internal dispositions and/or events that the operator can’t control like the weather, closed roads, etc.
- If you cancel a reservation, the refund policy will take as reference the start date of the chosen program or hotel reservation.
|Refund of 90%||Refund of 50%||No refund|
|High season||More than 15 days||7-15 days||No show / 1-6 days|
|Low season||More than 30 days||15-30 days||No show / 15 days|
- These activities have been designed considering an arrival and a departure in the afternoon. For different arrivals by plane or bus, a different schedule will be arranged.
- The IGV isn’t included in these prices because the operator is exempted from tax (only in the Amazon).
- Additional price for a single bed: S/. 75 per night. In the main season, the additional price is S/. 150 per night.
- Children from 3 to 12 years: S/. 75 per night. Children under 3 years do not pay (food or seats in the busses not included).
- Tour in Spanish. Check availability and prices in other languages.
- The provider is not responsible for any delays in transfers due to roads closed by weather conditions, social problems or any other event that the operator is not responsible for like missed flights or missed transfers.
Information of the Local Provider:
We only select the best tour operators whose services comply with our security standards, good equipment and a fair price for every destination.
After having made the purchase you receive an e-mail with the complete contact information of the local tour operator.