City: Tarapoto, Jungle // Activities: Boat tour, waterfall excursion //
DAY 1: HOTEL TRANSFER + FREE EVENING
DAY 2: DAY TRIP TO THE PUCAYAQUILLO WATERFALLS
DAY 3: TOUR TO THE AHUASHIYACU WATERFALLS + AIRPORT TRANSFER
IMPORTANT NOTE: The order of the tours will depend on the day of the arrival to the lodge. The order in the example previously mentioned is just illustrative.
For 1 person based on double or triple occupancy
- Transportation from the Tarapoto airport and transfer to Tucan Suites
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Pumarini
- 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, and 2 dinners
- Day Trip in Pumarini, waterfalls and jungles of Pucayaquillo
- Tour to Ahuashiyacu waterfalls
- Transportation from Tucan Suites to the tarapoto airport
- Extra consumption
- English-speaking guide (cost: $60 per day for groups of 1-7 people)
- Check-in: 3:00 pm
- Check-out: 1:00 pm
3 days and 2 nights
Bring fresh and comfortable clothing to walk around the jungle
- Bring sneakers for the excursions and sandals for water
- Bring swimwear, hat or cap, sunglasses, sunscreen and mosquito repellent
- Carry water or any kind of drink to rehydrate yourself
- Bring the necessary amount of any particular medicine, if it is required
Terms of Reservation:
Minimum 2 people
- Doesn’t apply for long holidays and main season.
- Check availability before
Terms of Cancelation:
Trips and excursions can be reprogrammed or canceled due to internal provisions and/or factors not controllable by the company, such as weather conditions, road cuts, etc.
- In case of cancellation of a reservation, it applies the following policy of returns, taking as a reference period the date of the beginning of the program or accommodation reserved:
|Refund of 90%||Refund of 50%||No refund|
|High season||More than 15 days||7-15 days||No show / 1-6 days|
|Low season||More than 30 days||15-30 days||
No show / 15 days
This program has been prepared considering your arrival and departure in the afternoon. For other air and ground schedules, the activities will be reprogrammed according to your time.
- There is no tax included due to the location in the Amazonia.
- The complement for individual occupancy costs S/. 75 per night. In high season the individual complement costs S/.150 per night
- Children from 3 to 12 years old will have 25% off. Children under the age of 3 don’t pay (it is not included food, neither seat in the tours).
- Tours and explanations are in Spanish. Ask for availability and costs in other languages.
- The operator doesn’t assume the responsibility of possible delays in the transfers originated by cuts of highways, meteorological or social factors or any other factors unrelated to the company, neither is responsible for the loss of links to flights or buses originated by this kind of delays.
Information about the Local Operator:
We only select the best tour operators whose services comply with our security standards, good equipment and a fair price for every destination.
After having made the purchase you receive an e-mail with the complete contact information of the local tour operator.