City: Cusco, Mountains / Activities: Trekking //
DAY 1: CUSCO - CHILLCA
DAY 2: EXTRA DAY IN CHILLCA
DAY 3: CHILLCA - MACHURACAY
DAY 4: MACHURACAY - ANANTAPATA
DAY 5: ANANTAPATA - HUAMPOCOCHA
DAY 6: HUAMPOCOCHA - CUSCO
- General organisation of the tour
- Professional trekking guides, experts in mountain hiking
- Private transportation from Cusco to Chilca and for the return
- Accommodation with double rooms in mountain lodges
- Breakfasts and dinners in the lodges, snacks and lunches on the way
- Impermeable bags (carried by llamas)
- First aid kid and oxygen
- Round-trip flights (Peru / Cusco), or any kind of extra transportation (before, during or after concluding the program)
- Tips to the staff
- Travel insurance
- Departure from the hotel in Cusco: approximately at 8:00 am
- Return to the hotel in Cusco: approximately at 4:00 pm
6 days and 5 nights
- Spend the night in Cusco or in other cities located at the same height at least 3 days before the departure of the trekking tour.
- Being in good shape before the trip to improve your experience to a large extent.
- Go to the doctor and the dentist before traveling.
- Buy a travel insurance that provides medical transportation in emergency cases. Buying the insurance you must tell the insurance salesperson about the kind of travel you will have in order that you can verify the coverage.
- Hiking boots (If they are new, it is important to use them quite a lot before the hike, because it is common for new shoes to cause blisters)
- Short or long sleeved T-shirts (One per day), walking pants, and cotton pants
- Take a polar or thermal clothing for the hike, sweater and/or vest
- Use a warm coat or jacket, and a hat or acap for the sun
- Bring thermal sleeping clothes, wool gloves, scarf and socks for sleeping
- Waterproof pants and “Gore-Tex”jacket or rain poncho
- Pack a small towel, headlamp/ hand flashlight, pocket knife and a bottle or canteen
- Plastic bag to keep your batteries dry and a plastic bag for dirty or wet clothes
- Small backpack to carry snacks, water, a change of T-shirt, etc
- Binoculars, sunglasses, sunscreen with high SPF and lip balm
- "Memory Cards" and / or film cartridges
- Spare batteries for your camera, etc. (Batteries can discharge quickly under low temperatures, and it is impossible to recharge them)
- Toiletries and a first aid kit
Terms of Reservation:
- Minimum 5 days before
- Availability of the tour: On thursdays between march and november. If you want to buy in any other month, it would be a private tour (Ask for costs).
- Minimum age: 12 years. Those under 18 years old, traveling without their parents, must submit a consent signed by them.
Terms of Cancelation:
- Modifications and cancellations are accepted without overcharge or penalty until 31 days before the tour.
- Modifications and cancellations are accepted with overcharge or penalty until 10 days before the tour, charging the 20% of the total amount of reservation in order to cover operative expenses.
- Modifications and cancellations within 9 days before the passenger arrival date, will be considered as “no show” and there won’t be refunds.
- Any portion of the confirmed reservation that has not been used, won’t be refunded.
- Height of the trekking tour: max. 5150 m / min. 4350 m
- The trip leader has the right to disqualify any participant at any moment of the trip for being physically and mentally unable to continue the trip or endangering the group safety. There is no refund in that circumstances.
- You understand and agree that participating in the tour it is possible to be exposed to common risks of this kind of trip.
- The company does not take responsibility for accidental incidents of force majeure related to the weather, geography, society or any other type that make impossible the provision of the service.
Información del Operador Local:
We only select the best tour operators whose services comply with our security standards, good equipment and a fair price for every destination.
After having made the purchase you receive an e-mail with the complete contact information of the local tour operator.