City: Lima, Coast // Activities: City tour //
You arrived in Lima but you don't know what touristic attractions to visit? With this great bus tour, you will discover the most important attractions of the Historic Center of Lima such as the Huaca Pucllana, an important ceremonial center of Lima's culture, where you will get to know the native flora and fauna. Also, you will visit the exhibition hall in which objects of Lima's culture, such as ceremonial jars and sculptures among others, are exhibited. Further, you will find out more about the architecture and construction of The Plaza San Martín, built by the Centennial of the Independence of Peru. In addition, you will visit the Plaza Mayor, the scene of great events such as the proclamation of Independence the Convent of San Francisco, its Catacombs and the Park of Love in a different and special way through this exciting tour. Enjoy this tour and you are guaranteed the best possible experience!
- For 1 person
- Tour in City Bus for 3 hours
- Entrance to Convent of San Francisco and its Catacombs
- Tour is in Spanish and English
- From Monday to Sunday at 9:15 am and at 2:15 pm
- 3 hours
- Summer: use sunscreen, wear hat and windbreaker jacket
- Winter: wear jacket
Terms of Reservation:
- Possible until 30 minutes before
- Depends on availability
- Previous reservation necessary
- Meeting point is the Turibus office on the 1st floor of the Larcomar mall
- Tour starts in front of Larcomar Mall (in front of the Miraflores Casino)
- Be present 15 minutes before departure
- Price for kids is for kids between 2 and 7 years
- The service, the itinerary and the schedule are subject to variations depending on the time of year and events for which the operator is not responsible
Information about the Local Operator:
We only select the best tour operators whose services comply with our security standards, good equipment and a fair price for every destination.
After having made the purchase you receive an e-mail with the complete contact information of the local tour operator.