City: Lima, Coast // Activities: Bike tour //
Experience the historic capital of Peru. Bring out your adventurous spirit on this bike tour through Lima. Visit the most emblematic places of the city; like the Lighthouse of the Navy in Miraflores, whose design was in charge of an architect of worldwide fame. You will also explore the Damero de Pizarro where you will learn about the size and limits of the capital at the time of its foundation. Resemble the History of Peru in the Walk of Navy Heroes. And dazzle with the beautiful architectural manifestations that the city possesses: The Cathedral of Lima, the Plaza de Armas, the Palace of Justice, the Plaza San Martin, among others. Grab a bike and pedal for an unforgettable experience.
MEETING POINT: The tours starts and ends at the La Marina Lighthouse in Miraflores (El Faro de la Marina).
The tour starts at the iconic lighthouse El Faro de La Marina, located in the Cisneros seafront (Malecón Cisneros); you will head toward the Damero of Pizarro, which corresponds to the founding diagram of the city of Lima; this is the oldest and most fascinating area in the surroundings. At the arrival to the Government Palace, you will witness the captivating ceremony of change of guard, in charge of the Hussars of Junín, legendary presidential guard. During the tour, you will observe diverse tourist attractions of the area, such as the Navy Heroes Promenade, the Palace of Justice, the Cathedral of Lima, the Main Square (Plaza de Armas), Plaza San Martín, among others; enjoying at all times the impressive viceregal architecture.To conclude, you will taste a delicious snack with a magnificent view of the Pacific Ocean.
- Bikes with shifts
- Security helmet
- Bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- 1 Bottle of water
- Snack (1 appetizer or 1 dessert + 1 soft drink)
- Insurance policy for accidents
- Special equipment starting from one-year-old toddler
- Prices do not include tips. If you are pleased with the service provided by your guide, a tip, although not mandatory, is always pleasantly accepted and appreciated.
- Daily departures at 10:00 am
- 5 hours
- Wear comfortable clothing or suitable for cycling (try to avoid wearing flip flops)
- Check the weather for your travel season
- Use sunscreen on sunny days and in summer
- Wear a thin coat in winter
- Arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before departure time (the tour starts sharp)
- Our bikes have a limited capacity basket (approximately 25x25x25 cm) to store your belongings, the provider does don't have a storage place for other objects
- The use of the safety helmet is mandatory while riding the bicycle
Terms of Reservation:
Minimum 2 days before.
Terms of Cancellation:
- The provider offers 100% refund of the reservation, as long as it is canceled with a minimum of 72 hours in advance of the day of the tour.
- You can change the date or schedule with advance notice without penalty.
- Unfortunately, the provider is not able to make any refund within 72 hours prior to the day of the tour. Also, in the case of not showing up at the date and time of the tour booked, no refund will be issued nor will the date or time be rescheduled.
- The weather is moderate almost the whole year long and with very low rainfall, so the tours are not canceled due to weather conditions.
- Our tours departure at the exact time established; the customer must comply with being present at the meeting point no later than the departure time specified in the reservation; otherwise, it will be considered as a no-show to the tour, with no chance for a refund or date or time reschedule. The provider recommends arriving at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before departure time.
- In the unlikely event that the tour cannot be accomplished for reasons beyond the company due to terrorism, natural disasters, unstable political circumstances or other external events, the provider offers the following options: rescheduling the date or time of the booked tour; change the chosen tour, or the 100% refund of the reservation. The provider is not responsible for the expenses you may incur as a result of your reservation, including, but not limited to, mobility, food, lodging, among others.
- If you require a tour in another language, please contact us before making your reservation, to confirm language availability.
- Kids from 1 to 4 years old (with a maximum weight of 17 kilos) can join the tour at no cost. The provider has baby seats, installed at the rear of the bikes. When making your reservation, request the baby seats in the additional information option.
- The provider has special bike trailers for kids from 5 to 11 years old (regular fare). Please contact us before making your reservation to confirm kid trailers availability.
- Children 12 years or older may use the bikes, as long as they are skilled in riding them across the city (regular fare).
Information about the Local Operator:
We only select the best tour operators whose services comply with our security standards, good equipment and a fair price for every destination.
After having made the purchase you receive an e-mail with the complete contact information of the local tour operator.