City: Costa Verde (Lima), Coast // Activities: Stand up paddle //
Enjoy a Stand Up Paddle Class, one of the things to do in Lima that you might know from your country. This activity is a lot of fun, especially in the hot summers when you want a quick break from the city heat. With this stand up paddle class, you can challenge your balance when standing on a paddle board trying to move with your oar. Furthermore, it is an excellent activity to strengthen your core and your natural balance. You will already notice it after few work-outs with the paddle boards. Hop on the board and get ready to feel like a fish in the water!
- For 1 person
- Stand up paddle Class in Lima's Costa Verde
- Instructors certified by the Marina de Guerra del Perú, Federación Nacional de Tabla, Municipalidad de Miraflores and the International Surfing Association ISA
- Equipment (board, wetsuit etc.)
- Transport to the Costa Verde
8:00 am, 10:00 am, 11:00 am, 12:00 pm, 1:30 pm, 3:00 pm y 4:00 pm
- Bring sunscreen
- Bottle of water
Terms of Reservation:
- Minimum 2 days before
Terms of Cancellation:
- You can reschedule the date once until 24 hours before the date of the experience
- There will be no rescheduling or reimbursement for cancellations after 24 hours before the date of the experience
- Rescheduling depends on the conditions of the sea, the weather and the schedule
Information about the Local Operator:
We only select the best tour operators whose services comply with our security standards, good equipment and a fair price for every destination.
After having made the purchase you receive an e-mail with the complete contact information of the local tour operator.