Are you looking for different activities to do in Arequipa? Then, rafting in the Chili River is the right fit for you. Located only 25 minutes away from Arequipa's main square and with low flow water and classes II, III, III+, this river offers you the perfect opportunity to practice adventure sports in Arequipa. Enjoy unique landscapes with Arequipa's volcano behind you and a wild river in front of you! Immerse yourself in a different experience close to the "White City". Be ready to have lots of fun and bring a waterproof attitude.
Place: Chilina Valley, Low Charcani, Cayma – Arequipa.
You will be picked up at a place previously coordinated. Then, you will be transported to a warehouse where all the equipment needed to enter the river will be given. The equipment consists of a life jacket, neoprene suit and shoes, windbreaker helmet and windbreaker jacket. All that is required to perform the journey without any setback. Furthermore, a safety course and a correct use of the equipment will be given in Chilina Valley, Cayma. The river has rapids level 2, level 3 and level 4. Besides, the descent of the river will take place during a stretch of 6 kilometers (1:20 hours approx.). The boats have a capacity of 6 passengers, plus a guide and a safety kayaker. At the end of the journey, the participants will be given a snack too, ideal for renewing energy.
- Bilingual guide (Spanish-English)
- Complete equipment (raft, paddles, helmet, rescue ropes, first-aid kit, neoprene suit (wetsuit), life jackets and shoes.
- Safety kayaker
- A video of the tour filmed by a GO Pro Hero 3+ cámara
- Professional photos
- The video and photos can be given in a CD, a USB memory, or by mail.
- Every day at 8:00 am, 11:00 am & 2:00 pm
- 3 hours approx.
- Bring Bathing suit
- Towel, sunscreen
- Insect repellent
- Warm clothing for later
Terms of Reservation:
- Minimum 1 to 2 days before
Terms of Cancellation:
- The passenger can cancel the tour with a maximum of 24 hours before the scheduled time and a refund of 50% of the total price.
- After the 24 hours, the tour can be canceled. but with no right to refund.
- Food service can be given at the end of the tour like: Barbecue or any other prepared buffet according to the requirement of the client.
Information about the Local Operator:
We only select the best tour operators whose services comply with our security standards, good equipment and a fair price for every destination.
After having made the purchase you receive an e-mail with the complete contact information of the local tour operator.