Many of us love to enjoy a fresh Pisco Sour, Peru’s most famous drink when going out and having a good time. The pisco, however, has a lot more potential than just being used for this drink. Get ready for the perfect combination of Pisco tastings with some delicious snacks to neutralize your palate after every drink. Find out all about the history of the Pisco and try incredible combinations prepared by the expert Ricardo Carpio who will guide you during the Pisco tasting. Which one is your favourite? By the way, t
- Pisco history: 20 minutes ( name, reasons of an origin denomination)
- Pisco characteristics by origin denomination: 30 minutes (pisqueras regions, cepas pisqueras, types of pisco. Production process and differences with other drinks
- Tasting of a variety of grapes: 30 minutes. Taste or cata of non-aromatic Pisco (4 samples). Taste or cata of aromatic Pisco (4 samples)
- Coctels with pisco: 40 minutes. Versatility of pisco in coctels, preparation of iconic coctels (chilcano, pisco tonic, capitán, canario)
- Pisco and gastronomy: 40 minutes. Pisco as part of Peruvian food and pisco-pairing. The snacks are prepared based on the ingredients we have available and could be prepared by specifications (allergies, no fish, no meat, etc.). We have 75 different varieties of snacks and main course ready with their food and pisco pairing
- Tuesday to Thursday from 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Friday to Saturday from 12:30 pm to 11:00 pm
- 2 hours
- Don't wear strong perfumes
- Do not eat spicy or over-seasoned food 4 hours before
Terms of Reservation:
- Minimum 18 years old
- In case you attend with a son or daughter, it is the responsibility of the family.
- At least 7 days in advance
- Minimum 2 persons
Terms of Cancellation:
- 1 week before 100% will be reimbursed
- 3 days before only 50% will be reimbursed
- It is not an activity to get drunk, it is an enjoyment with learning.
Information about the Local Guide:
We only select the best guides whose services comply with our security standards, good equipment and a fair price for every destination.
After having made the purchase you receive an e-mail with the complete contact information of the local guide.
"I started my passion for Pisco from a very young age thanks to my grandfather, who through his teachings on Pisco instilled the love for this distillate in me."