City: Paracas (Ica), Coast // Activities: Caminata //
The trek last about 1 hour and a half. It doesn't have many difficulties, but the different descents and ascents make this trek more dynamic. On the other hand, it is important that you pay much attention while you are walking close to the cliff edges since if you are not careful at that moment, it could appear any situation or accident that can affect your health and create discomfort during the tour. Therefore it is necessary to sign a document of responsibility before starting the tour.
- accompanying guide
- Entry to the Reserve
- Departure everyday from 3:15 pm to 7:00 pm
- 4 hours
- Jacket, pants, tennis shoes
- Bottled water
- Use sun block
- Camera or cell phone to take photos
Terms of Reservation:
- Minimum 1 day before
Terms of Cancellation:
- Exceptional cases where the service could not be performed.
- Departure point: Provider's office in Paracas.
- Subject to availability and climatic conditions.
Information about the Local Operator:
We only select the best tour operators whose services comply with our security standards, good equipment and a fair price for every destination.
After having made the purchase you receive an e-mail with the complete contact information of the local tour operator.