City: Paracas (Ica), Coast & Desert // Activities: Tour with sliders, sand boarding, sand buggies, wine tasting //
04:30 am: Meeting point at C.C. Plaza Norte: At the corner of Av. Tomas Valle and the Panamericana Norte highway
04:50 am: Meeting point at Av. Colonial / Av. Universitaria (Feria de Muebles)
05:20 am: Meeting point at Av. Jorge Basadre Cdra. 1- crossing with Javier Prado Oeste (At the Hyundai car dealership)
05:50 am: Meeting point at Larcomar: Av. José Larco and Armendáriz – in front of the Marriot Hotel
06:15 am: Meeting point at the Metro of Avenida Huaylas in Chorrillos.
10:00 am: Visit the Ballestas Islands
- Arrival at the port of El Chaco in Paracas, from here you will depart in modern sliders towards the Ballestas Islands.
- On the way to the Islands, you will see "El Candelabro" located in the bay of Paracas and a small guanero pier.
- Observation of the diverse marine fauna that lives here, such as Pelicans, Humboldt Penguins, Dolphins, Sea Lions, Red-Headed Gallinazos, Guanayes, Piqueros, Cormoranes, and Tendrils.
12:30 pm: Refreshment (not applicable on holidays)
1:30 pm: Departure to the city of Ica
2:30 pm: Visit Huacachina Oasis:
- After the tour you will experience an adventure through the desert of Ica in tubular cars, going up and down the dunes.
- Practice of the famous sport of "Sandboarding"
- Delight in the wonderful sunset in the Yucatan desert.
- (Those who choose to stay in the lagoon of Huacachina can enjoy the tranquility of the place walking around.)
5:00 pm: Visit winery
- Visit the artisan countryside "El Catador" where brandy grape is made, known as “Pisco” worldwide.
- An explanation of the elaboration of the Wine and Pisco guided by an experienced worker of the winery.
- Tasting of the different types of pisco, wines and the traditional Cachina.
5:30 pm: Return to Lima.
10:00 pm: Arrival at the chosen concentration point.
- For 1 person
- Private tourist transportation Lima - Paracas - Ica - Lima
- Professional driver
- Guided tour of top tourist destinations
- Boat tour to Ballestas Islands
- Wine and Pisco tasting
- Sand Buggy Tour + Sandboarding
- Emergency kit
- Accident insurance or SOAT
- GPS unit control
- Vehicles with permission from the Ministry of Transport
- Taxes: Ballestas Islands (S/. 15), San Buggies (S/. 5)
- Other expenses that are not specified
- Every Saturday and Sunday, also during national holidays
- Depends on provider’s availability
- 1-day tour
- Light clothes
- 1 Change for sliders
- Photographic camera
- Hat or cap
Terms of Reservation:
- At least 48 hours before
- The seats in the mini bus are occupied according to the time of arrival at the meeting point according to the guide.
- There is a tolerance of 10 min. In both cases; after that period of time, the tour will be considered done.
Terms of Cancellation:
- Once the reservation is made, no refunds will be accepted.
- You can only reschedule once, 72 hours before the tour.
- The company is not responsible for return in case of the passenger's personal reasons or illness, has to leave the tour, nor for medical expenses for pre-existing diseases or that are developed in the tour.
- In case of not attending the tour, the experience will be considered done and there won’t be The possibility to claim a refund.
- No pets allowed
- Children from 3 years on can participate in the tour To the Ballestas Islands.
- During the tour the passengers must be subject to the schedule established by the guide to visit each place, otherwise, we will not be responsible if the group decides not to wait for the delay of others
- In case of climate change, the agency can take a contingency plan (alternate place to visit) or modify the order of the excursions for the better development of the tour
Information about the Local Operator:
We only select the best tour operators whose services comply with our security standards, good equipment and a fair price for every destination.
After having made the purchase you receive an e-mail with the complete contact information of the local tour operator.