For this adventure, the departure from Cusco is at 9:00 am. The journey takes around 30 minutes until Oropesa, a small Andean village famous for its spectacular domestic bread, over there you could buy some fresh bread for the lunch. An hour later, we arrive at Chuquicahuana, the starting point of this adventure. 2 hours of exciting adventure is waiting for you on the river Vilcanota, as well as a comforting lunch at the exit of the river and finishing with a 300 meters Zip line, then we will return to Cusco approximately at 4:00 pm.
- For 1 person
- Complete rafting equipment: Jacket, wetsuit, helmet, rowing, vest (rowing and non-canyoning vest)
- Professional and experienced guide
Kayakist(not for canyoning)
- Cataraft security (not for canyoning)
- Private transportation round trip
- Personal objects (sunscreen, repellent, etc.)
- Coordinate with the provider
- Bring swimsuit
- A change of clothes
- An additional shoe
- Do not bring anything of value (laptops, cameras, money, etc.)
- Do not carry large backpacks (only as needed)
Terms of Reservation:
- Minimum 3 days before (Up to 1 day in some cases)
Terms of Cancellation:
- If the passenger cancels the tour 2 days before the scheduled date has the return of 100% of the payment; Otherwise, you will be charged no show.
- If the passenger is sick or indisposed to do the tour and informs the supplier of it 24 hours before the tour, the passenger will be refunded the 50% of the payment.
- At the time of booking please send us the following info:
- Name and address of the hotel where they will be collected
- Nationality and size (S, M, L, etc.)
- Type of food (vegetarian or not) and food allergies
Information about the Local Operator:
We only select the best tour operators whose services comply with our security standards, good equipment and a fair price for every destination.
After having made the purchase you receive an e-mail with the complete contact information of the local tour operator.