City: Lima, Coast // Activities: City tour, museum visit //
Take part in this half day city tour in Lima to get to know the stylish, historical architectures of Peru's capital. This cultural tour lasts 3.5 hours, in which you are going to see the archeological complex of the Huac Pucllana, the Arequipa Avenue with its stylish mansions of the Republican Lima and the Museum of Peruvian Gastronomy, getting to know the history of the delicious Peruvian food. Furthermore, you will visit the Convent of Santo Domingo with a chance to go up to the tower to see the beautiful landscape of Lima and all of its majestic architecture. You can also see the change of guards in front of the government palace. Do not miss the chance of learning more about the historic center of Lima with this cultural city tour.
- Observe a Precolombina site, Huaca Pucllana
- Arrival into the Historic Centre via Arequipa Avenue observing the elegance of the beginning of the Republican times
- Visit the Museum of the Peruvian Gastronomy.
- Visit the Santo Domingo Convent and the possibility to climb its tower to observe Lima.
- Observe the Change of Guards.
- Pick up from any hotel in Miraflores or San Isidro
- Bilingual guide
- Transport in minivan or sprinter
- 1 water bottle
- Entrance fares
- 9:00 am – 12:30 pm (Monday to Sunday)
- Use comfortable shoes
Terms of Reservation:
- Minimum 1 day before
Terms of Cancelation:
If you reserve with anticipation and cancel before 24 hours of the start of the city tour, 100% will be refunded. There will be no refund otherwise.
- Group of 10 people as the maximum
- The Peruvian Cuisine Museum is closed on Monday
- No departures during the main holidays (February 1, December 24, 25 2, 31)
Information about the Local Guides:
We only select the best guides whose services comply with our security standards, good equipment and a fair price for every destination.
After having made the purchase you receive an e-mail with the complete contact information of the local guide.
"My favorite phrase: work where you love, love where you work!"