City: Arequipa, Coast, Mountains // Activities: Trekking, taking a bath in natural hot springs, experiential tourism //
DAY 1: VISIT OF CONDOR'S CROSS + VILLAGES OF THE COLCA CANYON
03:00 Departure in group from Arequipa to Cabanaconde in a tourist bus
08:30 Visit the Condor’s cross to observe the majestic flight of condors and the canyon
09:30 In Cabanaconde
10:00 We will take the local bus from Cabanaconde to Paclla (1 hour and 30 min driving)
12:00 to 14:00 Lunch in Paclla
14:00 You will walk and visit the villages inside the Colca Canyon like Llatica Fure including its waterfall. If your physical condition allows it, it takes around 5 to 6 hours walking. You will spend the night with a local family.
DAY 2: TREKKING TOUR + THERMAL BATHS
08:00 We will start with a trek to Llahuar Lodge, approx. 3 hours. In the afternoon, free lunch. Fishing and thermal baths.
DAY 3: VISITING TOURIST ATTRACTIONS + BUFFET LUNCH + VOLCANO VIEWPOINT
09:30 Return in group in a tourist bus making stops in touristic places of the thermal villages and you will arrive to Chivay. Buffet lunch.
14:00 Return to the city of Arequipa making stops in the volcanoes viewpoint and in the National Reserve to see animals such as alpacas, birds, llamas and vicunas.
17:00 Arrival to Arequipa, end of the services
- Tourist transportation - shared (round trip)
- Accommodation in a bungalow (2 nights) in private family rooms
- Local transportation between Cabanaconde – Paclla - Cabanaconde
- A private guide (English- Spanish)
- Meals: 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners
- Thermal Baths in Llahuar
- Entry to Colca Canyon (S/.70 foreigners, S/.20 Peruvians)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Thermal baths in Chivay (last day)
- Coordinate with the provider
- Three days and two nights
- Water and snacks
- 25 – 30 L backpack
- Bug repellent
- Swimsuit and towel
- At least one day before
- Age limit: 18 years if you’re traveling alone
- Cancellations and refunds of 100% are valid as long as they are 5 days in advance
- Cancellations and refunds of 40% are valid as long as they are 3 days in advance
- Postponements with 2 days in advance
Pickup / Drop-off:
- Pickup from hotel (if your hotel is in the city center) or from the cathedral at the Plaza de Armas
- Drop-off at Plaza de Armas
Information about the Local Operator:
We only select the best tour operators whose services comply with our security standards, good equipment and a fair price for every destination.