City: Lima, Coast // Activities: City tour Lima, Pachacamac visit, city tour, magic water circuit visit //
Are you ready for the ultimate city tour of Lima? During this day tour from Lima, you will visit all the top tourist attractions that the city has to offer and you will even get to know the outskirts of the city a little when heading to Pachacamac, an impressive pre-Inca ceremonial center south of Lima. After having had many cultural impression of the city, you will visit the magic water circuit at night which is known for a spectacular show of lights, water, music and pictures. This is definitely a must see while being in Lima. With this 1-day sightseeing tour, you will get to know the best of Lima.
Validity: Buy TODAY and you have up to 5 months to reserve the experience.
- Pachacamac, a Pre-Inca Ceremonial Centre overlooking the sea.
- A drive through a natural protected area, marshes in the middle of the city.
- Lunch in the historical district of Chorrillos in a house dating from the 19th century.
- Historic downtown of Lima (Unesco site), walk through its most important streets to observe its architecture, monuments, traditional bars, etc.
- Visit the Convent of San Francisco, its solemn library and its chilling catacombs.
- Magic Water Circuit, where we will enjoy a unique show of lights, water, music and pictures.
- Pick up from any hotel in Miraflores or San Isidro
- Bilingual guide
- Transport in minivan
- 1 water bottle
- Lunch with a beverage
- Entrance fees
- 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (Tuesday to Sunday)
- Use comfortable shoes
Terms of Reservation:
- Minimum 1 day before
Terms of Cancelation:
If you reserve with longer anticipation and cancel before 24 hours of the start of the city tour, 100% will be refunded. Otherwise, there will be no refund.
Maximum 6 people per group 50% of additional cost on the following dates: January 1st, Holy Thursday and Friday, March 1st, July 28th and 29th, December 24th, 25th and 31st)
Information about the Local Guides:
We only select the best guides whose services comply with our security standards, good equipment and a fair price for every destination.
After having made the purchase you receive an e-mail with the complete contact information of the local guide.
"I love my job because I get to share the wonders of my country: the vibrant spirit of Lima, colorful Andean towns, and the irresistible beauty of the Amazon rainforest."