City: Barranco (Lima), Coast // Activities: City tour //
Take a walking tour of Lima's most interesting and colorful district! It is known for its 'bohemian' lifestyle and as the local artists' favorite district. This tour will guide you amongst the colorful stately mansions and churches making the way along the cliffs while hearing about Barranco's fascinating history. Visit the famous 'Bajada de los Baños' walkway, the romantic 'Bridge of Sighs' and the Plaza San Francisco. Enjoy the tour amongst Lima's most trendy district!
- For 1 person
- Tour of Barranco
- Private transport included (only if the departure is in Miraflores, Barranco, San Isidro o Centro de Lima)
- Professional Guide in Spanish and English
- Tickets for the activities
- 2-3 hours
- Departures: 10:00 am y 2:00 pm (Wednesday to Sunday)
- Bring comfortable clothes, sunglasses, hat, bottle of water, camera, a battery for your camera
Terms of Reservation:
- Minimum 2 days before
- Minimum 2 people
Terms of Cancellation:
- 100% reimbursement if you cancel until 2 days before the date of the experience
- There is no reimbursement if you cancel less than 2 days before the date of the experience
- This is a private tour, never more than 6 people.
- The cost is 50% more during holidays on the following dates: 1.01, 1.05, 25.12
- The experience will not be available on the following dates: 22.02, 19.03, 22.03, 23.03, 24.03, 25.03, 28.07, 29.07, 28.08, 29.08, 24.12 & 25.12 (both not available in the afternoon)
Information about the Local Guides:
We only select the best guides whose services comply with our security standards, good equipment and a fair price for every destination.
After having made the purchase you receive an e-mail with the complete contact information of the local guide.
"They say I am a very talented barman..if you want to try the best Pisco Sour in Lima, just let me know."