City: Cusco, Mountains // Activities: City tour //
13:30 pm: This circuit will start once you meet at the Plaza de Armas or at the office of the tour operator and then visit the following archaeological and religious attractions that will be guided by a tourism professional from the University of Cusco:
- The Temple of Koricancha and Convent of Santo Domingo, a religious center known as "Temple of the Sun" highlights the impressive engineering used in its construction.
- Sacsayhuaman located at 3 Km. from the city of Cusco, an impressive fortress of monumental stones and excellent architecture. It is famous for its huge carved stones, some of which are 9m high and weigh more than 350 tons. This is where the "Inti Raymi" or "Fiesta del Sol" is performed.
- Qenqo Ceremonial and ritual center, an amphitheater where sacrifices were made.
- Puca-Pucara Old Tambo, guard post along the Inca roads.
- Tambomachay 7 km. Of the city of Cusco, ceremonial center of a cult of the water, traditionally known as the place of the waters.
- For 1 person
- Meeting point: Plaza de armas or office of the tour operator
- Tourist bus
- Professional guide in English or Spanish
- Shared groups
- Tour starts at 1:30 pm
- Smaller groups
- Tourist ticket
- Visit of the Cathedral (Entrance: S/. 25)
- Entrance to Koricancha temple (Entrance: S/. 15)
- Cash in Peruvian soles
- Bring warm clothes (it gets cold in the afternoon)
Terms of Reservation:
- Mínimum 1 day before
Terms of Cancellation:
- Refund of 100% up to 1 day before.
- In the case of flight delays, inconveniences with train schedule or bad weather (rain, landslides, etc.) the provider is not responsible.
Information about the Local Operator:
We only select the best tour operators whose services comply with our security standards, good equipment and a fair price for every destination.
After having made the purchase you receive an e-mail with the complete contact information of the local tour operator.