City: Lima, Coast // Activities: Sandboarding, Off-road Jeep Tour, Paratrike, swim with sea lions //
Enjoy some adventurous outside experiences in combination with Peru's beautiful nature. With a jeep tour in the dunes of Lima, a Paratrike flight over Lima's coast and a swim with sea lions excursion you will get to know 3 of the 4 elements (earth, air and water). Get ready to explore 4 of Lima's coastal districts from above and just enjoy the view. You will realise how big Lima is, especially when you drive down South to do the off-road dune expedition. At some point, you will enter the dunes and feel pure adrenaline rushing through your veins when driving over natural dunes and boarding in the sand. The swim with sea lions excursion is a great way to spend a couple of hours outside getting to know Lima's wildlife in the water. A must for every animal lover and a great activity for everyone else.
*the following itinerary is just exemplary; you're free to choose the order of the activities (f.e. if you want to do them on one day or on different days).
The off-road jeep tour with sand boarding will start with a pick up in Lima before you drive south until reaching Chilca. Here, you will enter the desert and the dune expedition in an off-road jeep will start. After you have gotten to know the dunes a bit, you will stop to do sand boarding. On the way back, you will stop in San Bartolo to get to know Lima's beaches and its sea.
The Paratrike flight includes a 10-15 minute flight over Lima's Costa Verde from where you have a beautiful view over the entire city. You can schedule the flight whenever suits you best (taking into consideration the availability).
In order to swim with sea lions, you will start in Callao, from where the 4 hour excursion begins. You will see various birds, penguins and of course lots of sea lions.
- Flight in a paratrike for 10-15 minutes over the Costa Verde of Lima (San Miguel, Magdalena, San Isidro & Miraflores)
- Video in Full HD (given on a SD memory card after the flight)
- Transport from Lima - Chilca - Lima with Toyota Landcruiser, Fortune or Hilux
- Sand boarding in the dunes of Chilca
- Snacks and non-alcoholic drinks on the tour
- The guide and the pilot are both bilingual
- Boat tour and swimming with sea lions near the Palomino Islands
- Unlimited beverages, snacks, coffee and tea during the boat tour
- Diving equipment and S/ 11 for the entrance to SERNANP for swimming with sea lions
- Monday - Friday: 11:00 am - 5:30 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
Off-road dune jeep tour:
- 2 daily departures from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm or from 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Swim with sea lions:
- Monday to Friday: 11:30 am (meeting time will be 30 minutes before the start of the tour)
- Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays: 10:00 am and 2:30 pm
1 half-day tour, a 4-hour swim with sea lions excursion and a flight of 10-15 minutes over Lima's coast
- Wear comfortable clothes for the flight
- Maximum weight for the flight is 120 kg
- Use sunscreen and bring your sunglasses and your camera
Swim with sea lions:
- In case you do not know how to swim, for safety reasons, it is advisable not to get off the boat. However, you can participate and stay in the boat to see the sea lions.
- Bring swimwear, a towel, a windbreaker and sunscreen
- There will be a little hand-shower to get rid of the salt after you've left the ocean (it's not a private shower, but perfect to get the salt off).
Terms of Reservation:
- Minimum 3 day before
- Minimum 2 people
- Minimum age for the Paratrike flight is 6 years old, for swimming with sea lions it is 8 years (previous authorisation by parents necessary)
- Price for swimming with sea lions for kids (2-12 years) is $42; please contact us if you want to do this activity with your kids.
Terms of Cancellation:
- The experience will be rescheduled if the weather conditions are bad.
- If you cancel the experience up to 3 days before your reserved date you will receive a refund of 50%.
- There won't be any refunds if you cancel on the same day.
Information about the Local Operator:
We only select the best tour operators whose services comply with our security standards, good equipment and a fair price for every destination.
After having made the purchase you receive an e-mail with the complete contact information of the local tour operator.