City: Sacred Valley, Mountains // Activities: City tour, buffet lunch //
|This Experience||Best of Sacred Valley|
|Participants Spanish/English (%)||70/30||5/95|
|Option to get train to
|Yes, but miss Pisac||Yes|
|Guide||Professional||The best possible|
|Time on sites||30 minutes||1 hour|
|Sites visited||Chinchero + Moray
+ Maras + Urubamba
+ Ollantaytambo + Pisac
|Pisac + Moray
+ Maras + Urubamba
|Transport with||Large van to bus||Small to large van|
|Schedule||7am - 7pm||6.30am - 7pm|
The other option to get to know the Sacred Valley is a day tour that includes a visit of the Pisac market.
7:00 am: Start of the Sacred Valley day tour
8:00 am: Visit of Chinchero (church and textile market)
10:00 am: Visit of the Salt Mines of Maras
11:30 am: Visit of the archaeological park of Moray
1:00 pm: Buffet lunch in Urubamba
3:00 pm: Visit of Ollantaytambo
5:00 pm: Visit of Pisaq
7:00 pm: Return to Cusco
- Professional bilingual guide
- Meeting point: Plaza de Armas or office of the tour operator
- Private transportation for the tour
- Lunch buffet at Inka House
- Tourist ticket = entrance to sights (partial ticket S/ 70 valid for 2 days, general ticket S/ 130 valid for 10 days per person)
- Entrance to Maras Salt Mines (S/ 10 per person)
- Bring sunscreen, sunglasses, hat and a camera
Terms of Reservation:
- Minimum 1 day before
Terms of Cancellation:
- Refund of 100% up to 1 day before.
- We recommend acquiring the touristic ticket so you don't have to pay entrance at the archaeological sites in Cusco:
- 1 day approx. S/ 40 for Peruvians and S/ 70 for foreigners
- 10-day access to 14 places: S/ 70 for Peruvians and S/ 130 - 140 for foreigners (students with ISIC card pay S/ 70)
- In the case of flight delays, inconveniences with the train schedule or bad weather ( rain, landslides, etc.) the provider is not responsible.
Information about the Local Operator:
We only select the best tour operators whose services comply with our security standards, good equipment and a fair price for every destination.
After having made the purchase you receive an e-mail with the complete contact information of the local tour operator.