City: Sacred Valley, Mountains // Activities: City tour, buffet lunch //
7:00 am: Start of the Sacred Valley day tour
8:00 am: Visit of Chinchero (church and textile market)
10:00 am: Visit of the Salt Mines of Maras
11:30 am: Visit of the archaeological park of Moray
1:00 pm: Buffet lunch in Urubamba
3:00 pm: Visit of Ollantaytambo
5:00 pm: Visit of Pisaq
7:00 pm: Return to Cusco
- For 1 person
- Meeting point: Plaza de Armas or office of the tour operator
- Professional bilingual guide
- Private transportation for the tour
- Lunch buffet at Inka House
- Touristic ticket
- 1 day approx. S/.40 Peruvians and S/. 70 foreigners
- 10-day access to 14 places: S/.70 Peruvians and S/.130 - 140 foreigners (students with ISIC card pay S/.70)
- Bring sunscreen, sunglasses, hat and a camera
Terms of Reservation:
- Minimum 1 day before
Terms of Cancellation:
- Refund of 100% up to 1 day before.
- In the case of flight delays, inconveniences with the train schedule or bad weather ( rain, landslides, etc.) the provider is not responsible.
Information about the Local Operator:
We only select the best tour operators whose services comply with our security standards, good equipment and a fair price for every destination.
After having made the purchase you receive an e-mail with the complete contact information of the local tour operator.